- Trademarks. All trademarks and trade names used on this Site are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of ours or our affiliates or other third parties. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any third party marks is strictly prohibited. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any of our marks, except as expressly allowed by Sections 4, is strictly prohibited.
- Limited Right to Use the Site.
(a) You may not modify, copy, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, license, publish, distribute, assign, sublicense, sell, or create a derivative work from or make other use of the content of this Site. No part of any content, form or document accessible at this Site may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use. The authorization granted does not include any transfer of title.
(b) Your activities on the Site shall not: (i) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); (ii) contain or subject this Site to any virus, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (iii) create liability or cause us or our affiliates to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers; or (iv) modify or alter any part of this Site, including, without limitation by (A) providing a link directly or indirectly to any other site from this Site or (B) modifying or altering any material on this Site.
(c) Without our express prior approval, you shall not post or transmit through the Site any material not related to Halloween or haunted attractions. Without permission you shall NOT post any material which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services not related to Halloween or haunted attractions. You shall not use the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with the Site.
(d) We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and judgment, and without liability of any kind to you, to terminate, change, or suspend your access to the Site for any reason, at any time, without notice.
- Editing, Deleting and Modification. We have the right, in our sole discretion, but not any obligation, to refuse to post, modify or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Site and to terminate, change, or suspend any aspect of the Site at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to remove any material that we in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of any provision hereof or otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion.
- No Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability.
(a) THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED FROM, AT OR THROUGH THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE OR THE SITE ITSELF MAY CONTAIN ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. NEITHER WE NOR OUR AFFILIATES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE.
(b) NEITHER WE NOR OUR AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, CLAIM OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. FURTHER, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEITHER WE NOR OUR AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES THAT INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE.
(c) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THIS SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED BY US WITHOUT THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Limitations on Information. We have made a determined effort to present the contents of this site accurately. However, reliance on the contents of this Site for any purpose by you is at your sole risk. All standards, specifications, technical discussions, and listings included on this Site are advisory only. Neither we nor our affiliates shall be responsible for any errors of any kind (typographical or otherwise).
- Email Newsletter Subscriptions. If you request an email newsletter subscription, we will send you an email confirming your request. This confirmation process allows you to unsubscribe if you change your mind and decide not to join the list. Furthermore, the confirmation email will alert you if someone else has entered your email address into our email newsletter subscription list. In order to make our email newsletters more relevant and useful to you, our servers may receive a confirmation when you open an email message from SpookWalks.com. Opt Out at anytime. We will not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to unrelated third parties without your consent, except as stated in this Privacy Notice.
- Links to Third Party Web Sites. The Site may contain links to other web sites as a convenience to you. Those sites are not operated or controlled by us. Neither we nor our affiliates are responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such web sites, and we have not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness of any of these sites. Inclusion of any linked web site on the Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked web site by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agents. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; (d) Your address, telephone number, and email address; (e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached by phone at 800-383-HAUNT or through our contact form.
- Information and Press Releases. The Site contains information about us and our affiliates. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date it was prepared, we and our affiliates disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about entities other than us and our affiliates contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
- Coupons. Only haunt owners can list coupons and they must make every effort to ensure that there staff honors coupons posted with listings.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to this Site and find it informative. Thank you.